Organic Hot spot Powder for Dogs
Concentrated & Effective
Antibacterial/Anti-inflammatory, Anti fungal & Antiseptic
_ Draws toxins from hotspots
_ Dries the oozing of wound
_ Alleviates painful itch / Reduces inflammation
_ Helps protects wound against bacteria & germs
_ Accelerates wound Healing
Hot spots are common in dogs. They can be very itchy and painful. Quite stressful to you and your dog.
Why a Powder Treatment? The key to treating a “hot spot” is to keep it clean and dry. Moisture can promote the growth of fungi or bacteria in a hot spot. Creams, sprays and salves can make a dog’s skin wet and gooey. Thus trapping bacteria in the wound. Dogs tend to lick off creams and liquids more than they would a dry powder. Again the goal is to keep the wound dry.This results in a faster healing process.
K-911 Topical Organic Hotspot Powder contains concentrated organic ingredients. These ingredients have proven antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory and anti fungal properties. They work in unison to:
- soothe skin/reduce imflammation
- provide painful itch relief
- kill bacteria
- ward off infection
- Speed wound healing
– Clean the wound: Use a mild antiseptic cleanser to clean & disinfect the area. *Betadine cleanser (an organic iodine) is a great choice: It’s mild & non stinging . ** You do not want to use a cleanser that has heavy detergent, fragrance or color.
Dilute the Betadine until it’s the color of ice tea. Apply it to the wound gently: using a soft wash cloth or gauze. (Do not rub the wound )
GENTLY pat dry. (Again, don’t rub the wound).
– Apply BaciNaturals Hotspot Relief Powder moderately- enough to cover the wound. Use 2-3 times a day as needed (and after wound cleaning)
– How often to clean wound: Disinfecting two times a day should be an absolute minimum In the beginning – The first couple days you might need to disinfect the wound as often as every two hours ( if there is a lot of oozing and pus from the hotspot). After that, Cleansing the wound twice a day should be fine. *Remember – a consistently clean and dry wound is critical to healing the infection
– Do not bandage but cover lightly if needed or use cone collar to prevent your dog from licking the wound.
Apply 2-3 times a day.
Ingredients: Organic Plantain Root, Organic Calendula root, Organic Olive Leaf, Organic Burdock Root, Organic Carrot, Organic Honey, Organic Bentonite Clay, Organic Oatstraw, Organic Slippery Elm Bark, Pure Vitamin E
Keeping Hotspots at Bay:
Anything that irritates the skin can result suddenly in a hot spot.
- bacterial skin infection
- flea bites
- poor grooming
- food sensitivities
Flea control and high quality food are essential. Keep your dog’s immune system strong by including probiotics. This supports gut and liver health. An Omega-3 supplement would also be highly beneficial.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any health related statements that may appear on this site. The products presented on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Make sure to check with your vet for proper diagnosis.